Good Job Squeenix

Category: , , , , , , By From Software
Squaresoft-Enix-Electronic-Arts makes excellent games! I am playing Final Fantasy Tactics Advance A2 and it is truly wonderful. What graphics this game has. So many classes and skills, I love em!



I feel like a teen mom with a new baby! This shit owns! Need weapons to get class skills? TIGHT. No 3D battlefields so that you cant see where your cursor is half the time? NICE. No ability to skip cutscenes that you have to watch every time before a battle! SCORE.

Good to know Japanese developers are staying on the cutting edge of gameplay regression technology(GRT). After slaving thru the first two battles I found out you cant really customize classes early on in the game, you really just gotta wait it out. I wonder if I will ever even beat this game(or turn it on again)

Now where the heeeeeck are Dragon Quest 4-9 on DS. I want a box set of em
 

1 comment so far.

  1. Family Computer July 7, 2008 at 10:52 AM
    the point is leveling everyone up to 99 and mastering every job/ability for their race. FUK everything else!!1

Something to say?

ARCHIVES