I'm seein Dolla Signz

Category: , , , By From Software
Castlevania 2, I wanna get to know u better..














Castlevania 2 is probably the illest new game to have come out this year with fresh tile designs and pumpin' tunes. But if u are like me you are wonderin'.. "Yo what up with those dolla signz. This game got me seein' em even when my eyes closed."

Do you think Konami thought this would appeal to American gamers who are fixated on wealth and status? Maybe Konami is really trying to make a statement with this hot new game title.

Perhaps by doing this Konami is sayin "Yo, chill out and just enjoy the game. Stop bein' so serious, PRO gamers." Just some random thoughts for yall. But if you'll will excuse me..

*Straps on diving goggles, makes sure Capri sun is firmly placed in cup holder and pulls up lever on La-Z-Boy*
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?

ARCHIVES