NeoGAF is home to well adjusted, handsome gamers

Category: , , By From Software
In a thread about some new gay old game download service: "$5 for a version guaranteed to work in XP? No brainer.

I'm a PC gamer. $5? It's nothing. NOTHING. I spend $1,000 dollars US on video cards every year."

5 dollars for mediocre PC games?? Bleh thats NOTHING, I spend thousands every year to pad my patently worthless existence. If I want to play games on my 10k gamin' rig that could run on an old Pentium II its my problem OK??



Yoyo check out my unhealthy obsession with a mediocre first person flying shooter series from 10 years ago.

Nice lil thread about collecting gaming art to put in your 500/month studio apartment, on the wall between your katana set and anime wall scrollz http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=326463
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?

ARCHIVES