Eeeep

Category: , , By From Software
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/demons-souls-boosts-japan-ps3-sales

Demons Souls #2 in Japan this week and presumably SF4 will be #1 or 2 next week/this week... That kinda owns.

I want Demons Souls so bad. Why does my job situation have to be so uncertain? I would buy a damn PS3 this instant just to play it and nothin else.

In my personal quest for SF4 Gamestop managed to totally fuck over my preorder for the TE stick, sent me a PS3 version and then were so unhelpful about sending me a replacement that I called 4 times and probably spent 2 hours total on the phone with various reps. The situation actually got worse from the first time I called where a dude said "We will send out a replacement tomorrow when we get confirmation of you sending yours back" When I finally did send the stick back it was like "And? What do you want us to do, faggot?" I tried asking if I could just charge another stick and be refunded whenever for the PS3 one they sent me when they get it back, I get the feeling they thought I was a kid trying to scam them out of a preorder-only item. After asking for a manager and really being a general pain in the ass on the phone that I'm not proud of the best they could do is guarantee that I would have a stick by the 23rd. Wow a week after SF4 comes out, thanks idiots. Sorta defeats preordering doesnt it.

I ended up just ordering an HRAP EX overnight from Amazon. It should be at my place after I get off work today.

Now if only I could find a place already selling SF4 this weekend. Pretty bogus how all the pirates are already playing this shit and I'm willing to buy fuckin TWO copies of this shit and I can't even get one until next tuesday. If I knew where to buy a Japanese copy I'd probably even do that. I had a dream last night that I found a copy at Target, I'd like to think it was premonition but I'll probably just end up playing HD Remix for a while with the HRAP and then go back to 3rd Strike on ggpo SIGH
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?

ARCHIVES